As a community based, non-profit organization, Pacific Stroke Association relies on the help, support and expertise of our volunteer staff. Throughout the year, more than 50 volunteers contribute time and talent to enhance the PSA programs and services. This includes facilitation of our weekly & monthly post-stroke educational and support programs, planning stroke conferences and symposiums, presenting stroke talks in the community as well as assisting with the day-to-day operation at the office.
PSA simply cannot offer its current programs & services without the help and support of our dedicated volunteers among them: Pamela Davis, OT – Deb Flaherty, MA – Sherril Hopper, RN – Ursula Kelly-Tolley, RN – Christine Kilkenny, RN – Lori Lee, OT – Ellie Mansfield – Naz Motayar, PhD – Nancy Houston Miller, RN – May Moy, PhD – Peter Nelson, MD – June Steinfeld, RN – Victoria Thoits
Ways you can help
- Community Outreach – Support PSA’s community outreach efforts by attending health fairs and community events and helping with the distribution of our BE FAST postcards.
- Community Education – Present Stroke 101 lectures in the community.
- Support Groups – Assist with facilitation of the post-stroke support groups.
- Fundraising – Assist PSA staff with donor research, event planning, or fundraising campaigns.
- Office Support – Help staff with data entry, graphic design, mass mailings, and other miscellaneous office duties.
- Website Developer/Designer – Help keep our website up to date using WordPress.
For more information on how to get involved and support our work in the community, please contact us: email@example.com