Throughout the year, more than 100 volunteers donate their time to PSA to provide services to clients as well as assist in the day-to-day operations of the office. We simply could not provide our programs without the help of dedicated volunteers.
Ways you can help:
- Stroke Partners – get matched with a recent stroke survivor/thriver or caregiver to help guide and support them throughout their recovery journey.
- Community Education – Support PSA’s community outreach efforts by attending health fairs and community events and helping with the distribution the FAST postcards.
- Fundraising – Assist Development staff with donor research, event planning, or fundraising campaigns.
- Office Support – Help staff with filing, organizing, shredding, mass mailings, and other miscellaneous office duties.
- Website Developer/Designer – Help us keep our website up to date using WordPress.
For more information, or to sign-up for one of the above programs, please call 650-565-8485 or email us at email@example.com.