Pacific Stroke Association is your partner in the San Francisco Bay Area stroke community.
We invite you to join the PSA Community Partner program. As a Community Partner, you may receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to sponsor the annual Regional Stroke Conference presented at two locations in the SF Bay Area. Over 400 clinicians are expected to attend. Your logo will be placed on all conference announcements; media outreach and electronic communication. A full-page in the conference program. Exhibitor’s booth at both conference venues plus complimentary seats for your guests to attend.
- Opportunity to sponsor the Here & Now program, with your organization logo on program announcements and the ability to present information beneficial for stroke survivors and their families.
- Opportunity to sponsor PSA Online Connections, including your logo on our website; inclusion in the PSA monthly e-newsletter; and opportunity to submit an article for publication each quarter.
- Opportunity to sponsor our annual Fall Fundraising event, with a full page ad in the program, an exhibitor’s booth at the event, and attendance at the event for you and your guests.
- Opportunity to have your logo on multi-lingual FAST postcards distributed throughout San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
- Opportunity to receive complimentary copies of the 2017-2018 Resource Directory.
Contact PSA at 650.565.8485, or email@example.com to arrange a time for us to discuss a Community Partner package that matches your needs.
With gratitude to our partners:
Hurlbut-Johnson Charitable Trusts